Sunday 17 February 2013

Hai Im Serena ='.'= READ FOR A CONTEST.

Hey guys, so first i have to introduce myself, my name is -Serena-Starz,-. (On Woozworld anyways..) so i guess woozworld is going to be down for a long time. If it ever comes up then we can all rejoice!♥ But while it's down, i have some happy news for you... I HAVE A CONTEST FOR YOU! yay! While Woozworld is down, i have something for you. The pictures will be below (since you cant get onto Woozworld) And i know this is very common but im sick and tired of my plain old boring logo (which you will see below aswell.) So yes, you have the chance to create a logo! Mine is right up there... it says Crazay Cookay? Ya, well i'm almost 100% sure you saw it so i don't have to tell you anymore about it!♥ Right? Well that's one of my edits, i've done more but frankly, they are lost in the black whole (A.K.A., my computer) Haha... i never title my pictures.. Okay well i guess i do have some requirements.. they must pass my requirements to have a chance of winning. So here they are:
  • Must say -Serena-Starz- anywhere on it
  • DO NOT put your name on it, yes i will give you credit!
  • Must only use pictures of me (the ones below)
  • DO NOT put too many words on it
Okay, so now for the exciting part am i right? Yeah you may be asking: "WAIT, WAIT, WAIT... WHAT ABOUT PRIZES!??!!?!" Cause let's admit that most of us only do these contests for prizes and not the heart of it, haha. Lol well i have a confession, thats why i do them. Alright so anyways the prizes are also down  below:
  • 3rd Place♥ - 50 Wooz + Honorable Mention
  • 2nd Place♥ - 100 Wooz + Honorable Mention
  • 1st Place♥ - 150 Wooz, Shoutout, And if you have an article, i will post it on Woozworld Stop with creds to you!
Sounds pretty awesome right? Well it is! So anyways, it's open to everybody on Woozworld Stop. EVERYBODY! Readers, and members. Well i'm not pretty sure i covered all the contest stuff.. so now lets move onto more about me heh heh! ='.'= Alrighty, so the first things i wanted to cover was my likes/dislikes. If you want to know more about me then leave a comment!♥
What is my favorite food? - Pasta (any kind)
What instrument do i play? - Clarinet + Flute
What is my fav color? - Blue + Pink
What grade am i in? - 5th Grade
Okay, so i covered some of the basics.. any other questions to ask? You can comment and i will get to you. Also, i'd like to add one thing that may or may not tick you off... I ONE DIRECTION okay so that took a lot of time to color. LOL. Okay thats almost all you need to know about me. And just specially, if you have pictures, edits, or articles you want me to edit/post for you email me: gnomixb2002@yahoo.com i promise to get back to you within 1-2 days. If i don't try sending the email again!
Okay, so i've covered everything except something really super duper important, i used to be part of deadline but i was kicked off due to one of my posts. LOL..but i've changed now if you dont believe me, ask Vel. But i guess one thing i did learn is, every new blogger on trial should set a goal. And my goal is to make all of you laugh, give you awesome and fun ideas, and make you happy! So if i don't do that your welcome to come and talk to me about it. I guess this post is about the right length but i hate boring people to death because it has barely any pictures.. sowwy about that i will try to add some more next time! So anyways like i said in the beginning if you were reading ... i will post my sign off just for kicks, but yeah remember the contest and enter! Haha cya... byeeeeeeee♥

For those entering my awesome contest, i've added the pictures you can use down below some of them were used in my videos so dont mind the words just do your best editing skills and wish yourself luck, P.S. this is great cause you have a ton of time, actually you have until my February vacation is over, which is next monday. Not this Monday, but the monday after this one. Who cares, you have a week! Haha lol so the pictures are below my loves♥









































 Sorry this makes it such a long post! Eh promise not to make it so long next time but yeah good luck!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...