Thursday 28 February 2013

Hey Smushies <3 Sorry I havn't blogged for like forever! I've been so busy with Shopping lately :P I wasted $200 Wooz last night and now I'm deciding what kind of dress to get for WoozCarz2013! I got Mya's bobble head and I look so ridiculiouse. And I also got Mya's new hair for the WoozCarz! It look amazing. I got heels and a top with shorts and all together I look fashionable!! Okay, back to blogging :) I missed everyone so much!! I got my laptop fixed for the 7th Time :O Ikr. I hate having to waste money on it, but it's worth it since I use it for School projects,School notes,blogging,playing wzw,buying new things online :D,and having to work for my mom since she owns a online shopping blog :PP Oh! I got a new cover for my laptop and i got it at Target and it saying 'The only F word I know is Fashion!' -Fashionista's ;) Its amazing. And I got a 12% Discount. So I really have to go to the amusement park with my boyfriend sice he always works at night. And I got something big to tell you guys afterwards! I really just wanna type it all in but..Shush.. :'( Lol. I'll blog later on! Chaw lovelies! <3!!
-Daisylove27!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...