Friday 22 February 2013

Hi guys!

Hi guys, i have been really super busy and didn't get time to post much today, so i am excited to say hi!

HI!

Well that wasn't as exciting as i thought -shrugs-

Anyway, i am very bummed about no one entering my contest! ! :(
And what really makes me sad is that we have some fantastic editors here on woozworld stop!
So lets say jazz it up a bit

first 1-5 people to enter will get a 20 wooz enter gift
first 6-10 people will get a 10 wooz enter gift
first 11-15 will get a 5 wooz enter gift

OTHER NEWS!
I made my first blog on Monday, and i can not do adz if i want to keep being a blogger on trial but i already got 94 views in 4 days Amazing! :) If you would like the link just visit my wallz when woozworld gets back up and running! Woozen Name XSugerCubeX

I just wanna say congratz to Lovely85 for becoming a deadliner on the woozworld deadline blog she really earned it and it seems that she is very excited about it! CONGRATULATIONS LOVELY85!

Good luck to you other bloggers on trial! I really hope you all make it.


:OOO

Speaking of 'Bloggers on Trial'
I have seen on other blogs that they do TBH's about the bloggers on trial (TBH= To Be Honest) So i am going to try it out! :)

SakuraRhodes= TBH i really haven't met you and honestly havn't been happy with most your post's but good luck!


-Serena-Starz-- TBH I really like some of your posts but i also think you would be a better contest maker and manager than just a member


lostboy1998- I have NEVER seen you blog, never met you and honestly think that i would have a better TBH about you if you posted once and a while.


RoxieRoxGirl- I know right now there is nothing to post about woozworld but when it is back up i think that you should post more about woozworld and less about you

 
Lizilac- I really like your post's, and think that you are a great blogger


Slender-man- TBH i don't know how your a blogger on trial, i have never seen a post from you


ScarletGomez12- Post maybe?


XxhoneybeejazzxX- Haven't heard a word from you


Ckat7- I really like your posts, your a great blogger :)


XSugarCubeX- IDK you, lets talk more xD Jk 

Okay guys, these are my honest opinions, don't hate me! xD Good luck to all bloggers on trial!



2 comments:

  1. P.S. tbh is usually for the members on the blog..that decide which bloggers on trial stay

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...