Sunday 24 February 2013

^-^ I got no Title for this..So just Read it already, Would ya!?

Hi Stoppers ^-^ Isn't that such an adorable face? :) I know since Woozworld is back we're going crazy, But still some Woozens are blaming the Woozband -.- It's actually mean because they spent hours trying to fix Woozworld, rather than doing thier hobbies but yet Woozens are blaming them and it's annoying..
So why don't we thank them? I know it's not the best Woozworld we thought it would be but still the deserve a little bravo from everyone else, it's nicer <3
Okie, Last night I thought 'Hey! Why don't I do a 'Fashion Tip' for boys!?' I know it sound silly :P But still boys still gotta look handsome, Am I right ladies? LOL!
So I thought I'll do one, And I don't know exactly when I'll do it but I think it's an awesome idea an here's why: Boys need Swag ;) Swaggy :O Yolo bro's <3
Since everyone does girl 'Fashion Tips' Why don't we switch it up a bit? I don't know what the Title is gonna be but I'll think about it tonight <3 <3 <3 :) :*
Ahh! I'm running out of color's to type with ;O Help meh! Lol jk! So I don't know about YOU but I'm pumped up for the big 'WoozCarz' happening in 2013! Woo!
After the big night/day I'll blog about the Outfit I wore there ;) I might nnot go thought, But I have a long dress with high-heels and a cute bun! It's amazing!
-Sneeze- I think I'm about to get sick soon :( Yucky boogers...LOL! So Um.. I really think you guys should listen to 'Neon Lights' on Youtube! Its good!!
Comment any songs that you like and I'lk ppst about it, If you want though.Oh and add me on Instagram: neonlasagna :P I know it's silly but you should be happy because my befoe UserName used to be: creepystalk3r so yeah.. Be proud that I changed it. I may have had scared an innocent child D; Arrest Me!
Well that's all guys ;3 I gotta go to bed now, Church tommoow and my nieces (Spelt Wrong) 3rd Birthday.So I have to wake up really early :O Yawny!

Peace out ma hustla's :P ~Daisylove27~ <3 Kisses <3 Chaw babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...