Saturday 23 February 2013

Interview With Daniellerox432

Now you probably think: Who's daniellerox432? Why are you interviewing her? Well she used to be famous. She hosted these awesome shows and stuff. Till' one day her boyfriend reported her because she broke up with him and she got banned. Now nobody knows who she is. But i do, we know each other in real life! So i'm going to see what she says!

Me: Danny, How did you break up?
Danny: Well, i gave my account to someone i trusted and they started hanging out with a boy so my guy thought i was a cheater.

Me: So how did you start woozworld?
Danny: Well i saw an Ad. But my bro said not to click on ad's so I typed woozworld in. MEGA LOOPHOLE!

Me: What did you do when you got banned?
Danny: I almost screamed...ALMOST.
Me: And, what did you think of woozworld?
Danny: TBH, I found it really boring! I think that of most games. Then 2 girls helped me to play woozworld and i <3ed it.

Me: Okay thanks, thats all!
Danny: Thankyou thankyou thankyou for interveiwing me :Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...