Sunday 24 February 2013

:P

Hey Stoppers! I'm gonna tell you my night routine!! <3

Night routine :

First of all I go mosque next I come home and watch TV for a little while next I eat some food.. After that I just do my work ( if I have some and go on woozworld if I have time ) :D Then I put my sisters and brother to bed .. And then I take of my makeup and get changed and wear my night mask! :D

GoodNight! :D hehe

Contest : Email Me At pwincess1111@live.co.uk ( put your woozen name aswell ) and email me your Morning routine and your bedtime routine.. :D you can make power points and videos..! Your choice! :D
THIS CONTEST IS TILL THE 20th of march! Your subject has to be : morning and night routine ;D
Best ones get ... Hmm Wooz? :D

GoodLuck! :D

~ minnie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...