Tuesday 19 February 2013

School Fashion!

Hey amazing Stoppers! I know yesterday I didn't do my School Fashion Tips but I guess I'm gonna do the right now so what I'm gonna right about right is now is School Clothes,Jewelery,Shoes and maybe even Shoes at the end I'll tell you guys astonishing shoe,makeup,clothes and jewelery brands! So reall this isjust a normal Fadhion Tips like I usally do but yeah..Anyways here they are.
1.Okay so people like cheap but stylish clothes, And I usally shop at Forever21 and Urban Planet but some people may find them expensive, So really I don't buy expensive clothes I usally Mix n' Match and I think everybody looks better with mixed clothes bett then the outfit.So yea thats just my Style <3
2.Um..So makeup is really easy if your SUPER addicted to looking pretty then I suggest you watch Dulce Candy, Because she inspired me to be in love with my 
hair and makeup xP So yeah she's soo good!
3.School clothes is pretty easy.You can wear anything like plad,plaid,stripes and pretty much anything. A lot of something I hear is 'Baggy pants are ugly for 
School' -.- No it isn't! Baggy pants are great. You can do a high ponytail with large earings and pink makeup with dark eyeliner,mascara and wear like a shirt thats like a sweater with a cute front style and sneakers!
So those are MY tips for School Fashion and here are ze brands:
Makeup-Anything actually but I'm in LOVE with Cover Girl!
Hair-Lorèal har cream <33 But pick something fit for your hair.
Clothes-Forever21,Sirens,Urban Planet anything <3
Hope you enjoy my School Fashion Tips!
-Daisylove27 Byee Duckies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...