Thursday 21 February 2013

Sorry I Didn't Post Yesterday!

I'm sweating in my room, not that it's hot outside, but i am SWEATING in my room.. my heat is blasting up on 80 degrees and i'm wrapped in thousands of FLEECE blankets, so this is a short post just explaining my sorrow for not being on yesterday.
My mom and i share the laptop i use because hers doesn't have office word, powerpoint, ect. on it.. so she had to use it until noon time for homework (cause she's in school working for her masters degree or something) Okay.. so by the time it was afternoon, we had to go to my cousins house, which don't get me wrong.. it was pretty fun! But i was really busy yesterday and we didn't get back until 9:00, and i sort of wanted to go to bed cause hey, I WAS TIRED. I rode an awesome horse #SUPERCUTE ! And i guess before i have to go to the aquariam or atleast sacrifice the laptop to my mom again.. i should just update you a bit..

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY LOGO CONTEST.. it makes me really sad :(

Okay and follow me on Instagram if you havent.
I'm: gnomixx


THANKS.
Serena


(no sign off until somebody enters my logo contest)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...