Thursday 21 February 2013

Wattpad


Hii!

It's Lovely here again (unfortunately for me, Dad is STILL sleeping and I don't wanna wake him up...so....=-=)

I finished my first book on Wattpad!! Please check it out, and if you have a Wattpad account be sure to leave a comment or give it a rate ;) My username is WarriorRox if you want to find me. I don't have my woozen name on there so BE CAREFUL XD It has a picture of Cinderpelt from Warriors and a grass background. The book is called, "The Day Dad Was Back" and I've only written Chapter 1 (Hello, School.)

So thanks for reading my Watty post, but before I go, I got some more news...this time, about WOOZWORLD! :(

Remember they said they'd hopefully get Woozworld finished before next week? Well for me it's Friday (I'm guessing it's Thursday for most of you stopperz). I'm not gonna rush them because I really want it to be normal and no bugs, but please be sooner?!?!

Cya ;D *Posting another post about Woozworld, after this :P If I have time...* Oh, and wish me luck in ma hockey tournament today. It may seem boring and it's like I'm bragging but I'm not...I've only ever played for a club and not my school, since my school doesn't have a hockey team =-= But whatever! :D Byeeee!! Au revoir (:


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...