Saturday 19 October 2013

Updates.

Hey Stoppies! <-- That's your new nicknames. c; So awesome right? Well, I am like the most happiest girl in the world because the blog finally let me update, and the blog looks so amazing! All I gotta do now is, order a header, change the fonts and make some awesome new pages, which is super easy! I really want our fans back and I am so sorry that it wasn't updates and it was so boring, and that I was being the most irresponsible Co-Owner ever. And also, Lovely85 I am super sorry for making your blog seem lame. I assure you guys that won't happen again, unless blogger is acting up. Well I have to go make new videos for my YouTube, make new pages and get our header order AND fonts changed. xD A lot, huh? Being Co-Owner isn't easy newbies, LOL. <3 #HardWorkD:

-Daisylove27 c; KISSES. !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...