Wednesday, 25 July 2012

EXCLUSIVE Interview with...Looo0oooL!

3llo! C; Lovely85 here!

Today is Looo0oooL's birthday! (Also known as Riley XD) So, I was lucky enough to get an interview! Okay, maybe its not EXCLUSIVE. LOL :P I felt like putting it in, it IS Riley's birthday. And I got an interview with him!! :P XD We did it on PC at Riley's surprise birthday party :D Well: here it issss!

1. Are you enjoying your birthday so far? x)
I am xD
2. How did you and Lily meet?
Hmm at booya last year
3. What is the best birthday gift you got today?
This party xD
4. If you could choose your own birthday gift what would it be?
Lol xD today
5. As a birthday treat, who would you meet in real life if you could?
Hmm. Lily xD


Ty Riley xP For lettin' me interview you. And thanks to YOU who are reading this C; lol
Lovely85 xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...