Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Still Out For Bloggers! ;) AND MORE!!!

3llo Ya'll!

x) I haven't written for a while, have I? XD

Well: I'd like to go over a few thingz today!

First of all: we need new bloggers!
:) Just simply email lovely85.woozworld@gmail.com to apply for Woozworld Stop. For more, click the tab "Join Us! XD" lol :P
Second! Woozworld Stop would like to say TY TO ALL OUR VIEWERS!
This means YOU! x) We'll try to post interesting stuff for ya'll, keep it up! Can ONE of ya'll join us as the crew, though? XD
THIRD!!! Its poll time!
We still have the poll going, remember? =) Its right under our cute fishes ;D
4th C; Tippin' over 800 views!
Yush we are! Ty Crep, who first announced it ;) Keep it up ya'll! LOL :P
Fifth announcement (and last, lol) Playlist and MORE! :)
Yep, we announced the "more" from the title. This "more" is different. We want you to spread the word, and hopefully get interviews, too! Check out my playlist (I try to update it when I can..) and speaking of playlist, we're looking for NEW songs and things! Comment below! C; And also feed our fishies! LOL dat is optional ;)


See ya!
Lovely85 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...