Saturday 25 August 2012

:)

School's almost back, Woozens! and. also.........3LLO! x3

I'm gonna have a Contest! C: Prize: I post about YOU winning on Woozworld Stop and I will vote your woozen or your unitz (I'll reply to you) :D Now, here is the contest!

RULES:

You can only submit ONCE.
It has to be ORGINAL, no copies.
You cannot ask help or search it on Google.

Okay. So, what you do is message me on Woozworld (Lovely85) with the subject: Contest. You have to mail me a poem about what you think is the best thing on Woozworld Stop. May the best winner win!

Sorry if I'm not posting or the others lately =/ We're all really busy as school is coming up soon! I'll try to post when I can :) But this year is a big one for me! Lol, wish me luck :)

Am looking forward to your messages ;)
Lovely95 xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...