Thursday 16 August 2012

Interview with... 1SwaggerChick00! C:


Here it is, the interview with 1SwaggerChick00!  I interviewed her over PC after Max's Game Show. Thanks Swag for letting meh interview ya xD

1. How did you feel in the final minutes of the revenge?
Well xD Scared. I knew I wasn't going to win, its impossible. lol
2. What made you come up with the Wonder Girls?
Well it was about 2 weeks ago, JayWooz was doing a contest for WoozBusters, so I decided to make a group. It was a few girls, then JayWooz came and he loves us. So I decided to make it bigger and bigger, which it did, there's over 20 girls now.
3. If you got to meet any woozen in real life, who would it be?
Well, my future husband, Jinx. lol my sisters on wzw too.
4. Whats the best thing about WoozIn?
Well .-. its fun. u can share music and stuff 
5. What do u think about ShamWooz?
Well I think he kinda cool, but still evil :P

:) Ty for reading Woozens! XD See ya'll later! Pwease message me if you are interested in joining a fashion thing...Its not decided yet C;
Lovely85 xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...