Tuesday 14 August 2012

Interview with... liamfoster! C;

Hiya Woozenzzzzzzzz

I am pleased to announce da star of the week! XD Congratz: liamfoster! And also congratz to the nominees ;)

I had an interview with liamfoster today too XD So...here it is!

1. What does it feel like being the Star of the Week?
 Lol it's 3pic, I really appreciated the support I gained throughout the too day course of star of the week. I love meeting new people, and I have met loads of ppl since winning, I get lots of mail and nice messages and posts on my wall which feels great :)
2. If you could meet anybody from Woozworld (not including Woozband and mods) in real life, who would it be?
 ripleyw, she has been my idol ever since I started Woozworld
3. Who would you thank in helping you to be Star of the Week?
  I would thank Mya obviously for coming to my unitz, then d910 crazygurl11 maddey1 and a few others for support
4. How did you feel when you were nominated for Star of the Week?
  Lol I felt shocked that she even came to my unitz lol, it was my first try for star of the week and I never thought she would come to me when there where more famous woozens trying for it
5. What was the best part of being Star of the Week?
  My star lol xD my face is 3pic ;PP xD


Ty liam! XD For letting me interview you. Thanks for reading Woozens!
Lovely85 xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...