Monday 20 August 2012

Interview with...Puddie88! :)

 Hiya ya'll! Today I had a interview with Puddie88! She has a stop-bullying organization which went on the Woozworld blog once!!

1. What inspired you to use neon purple and white smiley shirts to stop bullying?
 Well on facebook there was an event where you are supposed to wear purple to stand up for the ones being bullied and I thought '' we should do that in woozworld! '' and I was in love with the colour neon purple at the time so I thought we could add a little brightness into our wardrobe :)

2. What were you thinking when you found out your stop-bullying club was on the Woozworld blog?
 I was so honored to be on the blog to tell you the truth :) I knew that so many more woozens would see my entry because lots of woozens in woozworld read the blog :)

3. Who would you thank in helping you make the stop bullying club more popular apart from Woozband?
 I would love to thank my friends and family for being so supportive and I would love to thank all of the woozens that joined the club :)

4. Does the stop bullying club have a certain name?
 Not really I'm still trying to name it :) but for now it is the smiley tee organization :)

5. How do you join the club?
 Just own the shirt :) its not very hard to be a member :) and just message me if you need further details... oh and I have a few suprises for the program :)

Lovely85 x

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...