Thursday 7 February 2013

Daisy's Updates ^-^!!!

Hello :D I've noticed no one posted so sorry about that x3 Okay so I'm going to try to make a meeting with the whole Crew so this dosn't happen :) So I've also noticed a lot of us Woozens are looking 4 love <3 Okay so first if your sending whoever a love note don't be like 'OMG I LOVE YOU! I WANNA HAVE A MARRIAE AND KIDS AND A HOUSE WITH YOU!!' Just kep it simple and say something like 'Happy Valentine's Day <3' Now I already have a Valentine so I don't ned these steps lol :P Hm.. Idk what to say now so bye everyone..Kidding! Oh! Xzibit had a post on 'Hot Topicz' Saying something but I forgot so Check It Out! And..! WoozCars will be held on March not February so just a little reminder and that WoozCars will be changed a bit -.- I mean the WoozBand always change everything even thought it's perfect the way it is. But they just won't stop because idk really.Lol. But anyways I love you WoozBand <3 They do a perfect job so don't try to bring them down ! Oh and PLEASE stop Spamming thier Wallz! It's getting really annoying -.-!! It will never ever work so don't bother! And don't beg them for Wooz if you get Scammed,Hacked they don't give. So either way you got to buy it. Or ask yoir friends to donate but they'll get annoyed. So just be creative and make sales or something and do fun things to earn your money back ^-^ Sorry this post is soo long :P I gotta go now ! 


<Daisylove27>.< <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...