Saturday 2 February 2013

Gift Genarator Hacker On The Loose!

Bonjaur My Little Stoppers ;3 So a lot has been goin around in Woozworld. And I really wanna say that "DO NOT GO TO THE GIFT GENATOR'S UNITZ!" If you still want your WoozIn then I suggest you don't go there. You'r probably wondering why I'm telling you this but.. I don't actually know the Owner's name but I do know that the Owner is A hacker not hacking accounts but once you get in that Unitz it's pretty much like hacking you'r self. I've also heard that you actually get A message from A Mod and the message is about you getting banned forever if you go in there again..I think but it is true you get banned forever..! If you were Onlinr yesterday than you probably got to see that 1Unitz was covering up the whole Hot Now and to be clear it's those Fre Gift Generator's. You get Free things but it's totally NOT worth it.

I'll post later on.

~Daisylove27 Signing Out <3!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...