Saturday 16 February 2013

Saturday ~ Weekend

Hai People.

I was really bored. Since yesterday. So ima talk about what happened yesterday.

Ok so I woke up, fixed my bed and then I did a quick mouthwash. Ate cereals and milk for breakfast. I wanted to play Woozworld but it still wasn't fixed. I logged on to Facebook and chatted with Woozworld Stop's other blogger, starsam. We are really close in Woozworld. We chatted for like 2 hours or something. I took a bath at around 10:30 because I have dance class (jazz) at 12:00. I went to the car and my driver dropped me off in the lobby. I went into the elevator and waited. I arrived at the studio at 11:45. I waited a little while and we started our routine. First, we do our warm-up exercises. Second, our chasettes our however you spell them, our rumpbamba (I DONT KNOW THE SPELLING) and the thing i hate most is our lunges. ITS HARD TO STRETCH. Then we did our combination. We finished class at 1:00 and bowed. I went down the elevator, waited for my driver and we went Shopping at the mall for my brother to buy a prom outfit for Senior year. I was bored so my dad and I went to Krispy Kreme and i got a "Chocolate Chocolate" smoothie worth Php 125. (i don't know how much that is in US dollars. sorry.) We went home and went to Mass and praise the Lord. I ate dinner. I slept. BYE. I dreamed. XD

~Claire xO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...