Thursday 14 February 2013

Woozworld=Annoying !!!!!!!

Hai guys x3 Srry for not posting my Mom and me were making some Valentine's Day treats and talking about my grades and how I'm doing WAYY much better xP Okie.. Woozworld is freaking annoying!! Like srsly do your job right -.- This happens pretty much every week. Now they made us lose our friends -.- Mya thinks were gonna be happy because she's putting up gift generators .-. I'm still pissed off thou but I got one of my friend Justin back!! Yay!! But still.. -.- Wzw sometimes gets on my nerves..! My dad's laptop got fixed on Wednesday but he changed the pass and forgot it.. Lol oh daddy..What are we ever going to do with him!? I made a story today and I might post it on here maybe I might add pictures of Woozens. So if you want to be in my story email me at daisylovewoozworld@gmail.com and put the pictures you want. So yeah byee everyone .


Daisylove27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...