Saturday 3 August 2013

Late Morning Show

MyaWooz Changed the timings for the late night late morning show. : / Woozband is getting lazy..and I noticed one tiny detail. The rest of the Woozband are wearing the new Greek themed clothes, except MyaWooz even though she created them. What's up with that?



I hope none of the Woozens are disappointed with the change. But this timing is way better for me.
Plus I did a drawing today since I was bored and there was hardly anything exciting at home...
 My version of Chloe hat.. it turned out pretty good so I am satisfied. I went for a sneak peek at the woozens competing in Star of the Week. The girl's outfits are so pretty and goddessy? ^.^ lol I noticed there are more girls wearing the Aphrodite's outfits. Though some ppl mixed and matched with the Spartan hair and the Aphrodite dresses. Good luck. I will be back to post the SOTW Winners!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...