Tuesday 6 August 2013

The newest Woozworld Stop C:

Omg hey Stoppers ^.^ I haven't posted for a long time :P So I get new idea's for the blog but only me and Claire know about the ideas <3 We're gonna have events and fun activities even for those that aren't allowed to go on world. But right now I'm asking diffrent very good header makers and yeah you know the rest xPI just need everyone even readers to message me, Daisylove27, some good idea's! Anyways, Woozworld Stop is gonna look so much diffrent then it does now x3 All I need know is some excellent ideà's. But I'm on my tablet the WHOLE time so I'm gonna need some time, please don't rush me and please support me atleast. Heh >.< That's all for today Stoppers! 

                Daisylove27 Your Co-Owner C:                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...