Wednesday 20 February 2013

Another day without woozworld

So I assume you guys know the woozworld server is down, and there is definitely no game better than it, well instead of putting you guys in a bad mood lol because of the woozworld server still down, im just going to tell you about me!

!. I am a blogger on trial
2. I am 13
3. I am blonde (In woozworld and in real)
4. I can not live without lotion
5. I love shoes and have 72 pair
6. I have instagram, kik and woozword
7, I am just started home schooling last week
8. I love neon orange blue and green.
9. I have 3 pets 2 birds and 1 dog
10, My dog is a shit zu and he is 2 years old
11. I have 2 electus parrots one male and one female
12. My parrots are both 4 months old
13. I have over 900 clothes in my inventory on woozworld
14. I am very spoiled  in real life, and i hate it
15. Me and my mom went on a shopping spree todayyy :)
16. I have a great family
17. I live in a 2 story house
18. I just got out of a realationship
19. I have an ipad and my own computer
20. Im dieing of bordom because of woozworlds serve being down

I want you guys to know who i am and i hoping this will change peoples mind about me, and i want yo to love or hate me for who i am.


-Your blogger on trial XSugarCubeX






                                                          Question of the day!
                                         Which came first? The chicken or the egg?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...