Thursday 21 February 2013

Ouch!!!!!

Bonjour Woozens I'm gonna tell you a story about me last morning it was painful


               It was 5:00 am in the morning and my househelp is waking me up but I said ''give me 5 minutes more please'' then she left after she came back she wake me up again.But I didn't move so she tickle me in my feet i get my blanket and cover myself but she have strong arms o-o and pulled my blanket away.After I said'' go to the living room wait me there I'll stand up now'' so she left.But I still didn't move after 10 minutes she came back she was so insist to wake me up and stand to take a bath but I didn't listen so what she do is pull me outside the bed but I hold the design of my bed which is something sticked to the bed so I cannot be pulled.....So she got angry she pulled me sidewards and i was shocked I didn't hold the design of my bed which is sticked to the bed and fell to the floor my househelp was laughing because i fell (not wounded but feeling ouched!!) so I'm still not awake (I'm really a survival XD) so last thing is she putted ice on my ear after a bit seconds i feel cold i stand shocked and run to the bathroom after my bath it was 5:30 so I was really on hurry because my service comes at 5:45. THE END 


Ok now Tip: don't ever be lazy to stand up or else you will experience my story O-O
That's for all now BTW Woozworld is getting nearer

Stay stopping:SakuraRhodes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...