Friday 22 February 2013

=/


Hey,

I know that Woozworld is back... it's really laggy and I understand but seriously? When I was entering a new password, it said the code was WRONG. I mean, this wrong.

5df5d me: 5df5d

That is just an example. BUT it was really something similar. So I restarted a VOILA =.= Now everyone is enjoying new Woozworld updates, free gifts, while I get a bad gateway? Life is not fair, I know, but...surely this is more then I deserve? Really? Am I that bad =-=?


And when I reload again I'm 'forbidden' !?!?!?!?!?


So if your on Woozworld/WoozIn be GRATEFUL your not forbidden =.= However laggy. You get to see your friends!

Sorry if that was kinda harsh. But really?!?!? This is just SICK. And not in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...