Friday 22 February 2013

Woozworld Server!!!

Hey Everyone! As you guys pretty much know..Woozworld server is back on Air! Woo!! Plus, We get wooz,beex,VIP clothes,VIP gifts AND a...VIP Pass ;DD Omg!! Plus Mya our amazing Fashionista, said we'll be getting Goodie Gifts from the WoozCars 2013 Wow! I belive we should say sorry for the mean,rude,nasty things some Woozens were posting on there Wallz before Woozworld was shut down..So...Now I'll probably post more Fashion Updates because my daddy ;D Got the laptop fixed and were getting Clothes in our inventory so yeah, No more sobbing and pulling your hair out for Woozworld to get fixed XD LOL! I'm so happy Woozworld's back, Haha, Oh and add me on Instagram my Username is neonlasagna xP It was crepystalk3er300 before and I was like holy im scaring children here..LOL im excited because I went shopping and I'm dancing to Dive by Beyoncè.! So byee everyone <3 Please NO
MORE hair pulling!!!!!!!!! Haha, Byeee hustla's xD 

<3 Daisylove27 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...