Saturday 23 February 2013

Tips to Survive in the Colony of Woozworld xD

HAI!

   As you can see, I'm so jolly right now :O idk why xD But Woozworld was back on but I still didn't know what I could do on Woozworld. So, I'll give you tips what to do on Woozworld, even if you're really bored.

Tips:

1. Go shopping (NOT ADVISED IF YOUR'RE FLAT-BROKE XD)  - Go get some new clothes for yourself, you'll look better than ever!

2. Talk to your friends - Spend a little more time with your friends and do silly things ;D

3. Join games - If you have alot of clothes, you surely can win :P

4. Do quests - Up for a challenge? Give it a go!

5. Make games - After all, you do love them. Pretty weird to play games on a game xD

6. Do art! - You know those tiles people use to make pieces of art? It's really fun ;D I advise you to do this. It makes your brain actually NOT useless and it's working

7. Take pictures of yourself  - If you have added me as a friend on Woozworld, you can see I LOVE taking pictures of myself. <3

8. Design a new unit - I also love making unitz. It makes my profile brighter and more sophisticated. It shows who I am. (Smart, Fun, Funny and AWESOME!) :D xD

Thanks for your time ;)

-Claireness Woozerdeen <3 (I KNOW THAT WAS PRETTY CORNY) :P xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...