Friday 22 February 2013

I_D_I_O_T_S

Okay. So i was checking the chat and i was all: WOAH. I guess some fake hackers said they hacked Woozworld and now they're going to hack all the Woozworld Blogs..
FOR ALL THOSE ON INSTAGRAM:
if you are proud to be on Woozworld (i'm not) make a woozworld account and just tag your pictures with #WWHACK13 thanks.. woozworld should be back up by sunday. If not tomorrow. We have the weekend to wish!
OKAY FOR THOSE LOVES WHO STILL THINK I HAVEN'T GIVEN YOU ANY PICTURES TO EDIT A LOGO, GUESS I SHALL.
CLICK THIS MAGICAL BLUE STUFF

ENTER MY LOGO CONTEST WHICH IS BACK UP AND THE INFO IS ALSO IN THAT POST.. P.S. I'M MAKING A WATTPAD STORY I'M GNOMISAYSHI SO IT WILL BE UP SOON AND HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL LAST 3 DAYS OF SCHOOL BREAK, HAHA LOL. BYE BYE BYE BYE. P.S. CHECK OUT TROYE SIVAN ON YOUTUBE.

LOVE,
SERENA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...