Sunday 12 August 2012

About me :)

Hi woozens! Im the new blogger :) It feels so great blogging in this amazing blog :D Its my favourite blogs website really :) May i introduce my self? Im Maya my woozworld name is MaYaDaShOmAn but people call me Maya for short and you can call me that too :) My favourite color is neon purple and white. My fave serious is Glee and i dont have a favourite book cuz i dont like reading :( My facourite food is tacos and ice cream :) My favourite movie was My Girl i think or The NoteBook! i dislike fake people and bullies! Thats it for now! Bye :) Im gonna get more news, you've known about me now :DD Oh and i forgot to say my
favourite singer/band is One Direction! Directioner all the way! Bye

MaYaDaShOmAn xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...