Sunday 12 August 2012

Is woozband scamming woozens?!

Hi guys, Maya here :D woozworld seems to have weird stuff going on. Some people's pc are messed up and   i've seen naked people walking all around woozworld and thats  not right. I just got scammed by the woozband! and its not just me, its other people, i've been buying stuff and it didnt come through my inventory, and my mum bought me woozpacks and i didnt get it, my mum and I are quiet not happy with it, not at all actually! Is this happening to anyone or it just me? Message me on woozworld MaYaDaShOmAn if you wanna say something and you would like to share it with everyone :) Till next time, bye

MaYaDaShOmAn xx :)

2 comments:

  1. i think it may be Just you but i have not be on in a while :/ also the banning for no reson! i think its because of Mod999!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...