Sunday 26 August 2012

Interview with.... Eska! :D

Hiya Woozens! C: Wazzup?

Today I had a interview with Eska! So here it is:

1. How did you find out about Woozworld?

Hmm when I play teris I saw Woozworld advertising and I like this game when I saw first. These times we have not makeups or this much good clothes.

2. Have you met any woozen in real life?
 No one in real life but some people saw me on Facebook

3. Which woozen did you meet first on Woozworld?

I can't remember clearly but my first famous friend is malvinia she has shops this times when we met, malvinia she was famous. She has famous shops, and she is my role model after we became close friends




4. How do you think you became famous?

Hmm I think its being here a long time, first my shop became famous, VIP Garage Sales, Woozworld made garage sale after my shop. After I won Jenny's bridesmaid thing with ana rose, after my shop be in top units


5. What do you think is the best thing about WoozIn?
 The videos are amazing, we can say anything with videos

So...there it is! :) Thanks Eska for letting me interview you ;) And thank YOU for reading this! Lol :P
Lovely85 x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...