Monday 27 August 2012

Weekends Only! :O

Hiii Guys!

Jemma22 here, and I have some rather depressing news. Well, depressing me for me, anyway.
I'm only allowed to play on Woozworld on WEEKENDS! Why? Because school has started :(
I might sneak on sometimes, I don't know.

Anyway, guess who I bumped into the other day! Crep! I was having a tent party and I got back together with some friends I hadn't seen in ages! Woozworld is a big world but at the same time it's a really small world, you can bump into your friends anywhere. But yeah, my tent party is usually in Eventz whenever I'm online, so, if you're looking for a party, come! ~It's NEON PURPLE! XD~

Also, I'm making collages for Woozworld! Here is one I made a while ago.


Cool? :) If you want me to make a collage of your Woozworld photos, just message me, and I'll try to do it as soon as I can! :)

I use different programs all the time, and the one I used for the photo up there isn't my favourite. My favourite one is a secret, but I'll show ya later.

Bye Woozens! Have a great Woozday!

-Jemma22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...