Saturday 16 February 2013

Boredem Tips~Soecial guest-My cousin... Tiriza!

Hai guys, I know ever since Woozworld got shut down for a while people are going crazy. And some of the Woozworld Blog's are to but you guys chill out! Its only a a game chill! Today I'm bringing back my 'Bored Tips' I know since Wzw is so fun ppl get addicted. But don't worry 'Mama Daisy' is here ;D So my amazing cousin Tiriza (Ter-ee-sa) Is going to write some 'Bordem Tips' while I go make some of my amazing chocolate-chip cookies with New York City food glitter! Hey guys Tiriza here and I'm going to be showing you guys some of the fun tips me and my cousin Daisy do together :) So here they are: 
1.Go to your besties house and read magazines like J-14 and talk about boys while doing nails.
2.Watch a favorite movie while being silly and eating popcorn.
3.Play video games (I'm a total gamer!)
4.Do eachothers hair or go bike riding.
5.Do eachothers makeups and match your outfits to look a like ;)
I hope you guys like my tips. These are just things me and Daisy do together when we visit eachothers houses. I hope I helped Woozworld Stop! Back to Daisy :)
Hello kids mama's back from making cookie dough. I put glitter in and now I look so sparkely. Pazzal! Lol. I hope you guys liked Tiriza. She's awesome! I'll do more posts like this with her. And she MIGHT join Woozworld Stop probably not Woozworld though. She's pretty busy in realz life ;D

Byee -Daisy
Toodels! ~Tiriza~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...