Saturday 16 February 2013

Fashion Layers ;)

Heyy Everyone! I'm gonna show you guys some of my 'Fahion' I know I can't post pictures but I'll still give you tips I guess <3 Here they are <3

•Don't waste your money on something your friends look good on, Buy something YOU look good.
•Something I do is before I buy clothes, I see how it looks on me with 2 Of my certain colors.
•Buy a whole outfit. But like jeans and shoes you can buy seperate <3 A shirt is okay to buy seperate I guess ;)
•Buy layers. By buy layers I mean if you wanna by shorts or a skirt get the ones with layers on them for example the 'Jean Shorts' The one with shorts and these jeans  ripped off all the way to the knee's.

Thanks for reading Stoppers <3 Have a great and lovely day!
-Daisylove27-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...